Monday, July 27, 2009

Being in love with a person with bi polor?

Hello.





I am in love with my girlfriend more than anything in the world.


I just flew 4000 miles to be with her on her birthday. i had only been with her once before and it was the most amazing week of my life. she told me she was bi polor ,but i didn't think much of it when we started dating b/c she acted fine. when i first arrived here she jumped on me kissed me and it was just perfect. The next two days were amazing and i was so convinced she was the one. then on the third day, things changed. she acted differntly. She didn't want to hold hands or even cuddle with me


and i thought i had done something wrong but i didn't know and i asked her and she just said she got like this sometimes. Over the next 3 days things just got worse and i felt she didn't love me anymore. I know its just the bi polor and i love her more than anything in the world and i know she loves me to. I just don't know what to do. I just want the girl i fell in love with back. What should i do?

Being in love with a person with bi polor?
Not much you can do about it. Maybe she needs meds?
Reply:I know exactly what your going through. People with bi-polar are usually good people that have a problem. When they are on the up; you couldn't ask for a better mate. When they are on the down; alot of times they push you away, be rude, selfish, hold resentment, and numerous other things that are very painful to people that love them. I don't know exactly what helps them but I do know there isn't one magic pill they can take to make it go away. There are various treatments for bi-polar; but I think it's one of those things that you either can live with a bi-polar person or you can't? Really depends on how strong you are. I've had two relationships in my life with bi-polar women and I can tell you............It is a huge emotional roller coaster ride!


If your not really in love with her, walk away if you think you can't handle it. If you choose not too, just be prepared to deal with it. Sometimes they are on the downside for days and have resentment for you. At least she warned you. Good Luck to the both of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment