Monday, July 27, 2009

Whats going on with my friends?

ok so i have 2 gurls that hav ben close to me 4 a while lets call them friend a and friend b! well lets c A and B weren't really that close before all of a sudden they r! they r lik glued 2getha now!!! i was walking in the hallway at skool and seriously they barley noticed i was there!! they talk 2 eachotha constantly!!!!!mostly about how she liks this guys and ooooooo i need a valentine! lets go find someone!! HELLO this is a real world u don't buy guys!! they hav makin me mad and oh ya by the way they each act completely dif when they r not 2getha! lik they r realy nice around me when not 2getha! i don't understand! and i av a bff and they were treating her the same but then she got a boyfriend and they still r actin the same with her but she doesn't notice much of that anymore cuz she has him 2 lean on I DON'T!!!! im VERY confused and i lik to talk to Aand B but not really bout who they lik they talk wayyyyyyy 2 much bout who they lik pleaz help me SRRY 4 SO MUCH WRITIN!!LOL

Whats going on with my friends?
you should talk to them when their not 2gether. since they act different when their together may be they'll act different if you talk to them apart and see whats going on. if that doesn't work the i suggest different friends.

nobile

No comments:

Post a Comment