Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seeking advice?

Hello,


I am in high school and so far nothing great has happened yet. I am underweight, i don't start at any sports, no girlfriend, and not so great of grades ethir and I consider myself decent looking. I keep telling myself the next day will be better but in reality everyday is the same for me. Everyday I see the person(s) I want to be like in the hallways. And everday I try to better myself to be the person I want to be. High school has been going by quiet fast and im afraid I will leave high school with nothing but an education. My home life is great I have everything a teen could ask for.





My question are: Why do I feel like everyday is a rerun? I understand I dont have nearly a bad life as a majority of the world but why does life treat others better? Im having a hard time getting motivated towards my goals (college)...why? Maybe i feel this way because I havent "found myself"???





Please dont get the impression im suicidal or anything b/c im not.

Seeking advice?
Every day probally is a re run, but perseverance does pay off, after highshool you may want to consider taking a year or 2 off before attending college, just a thought
Reply:You might be suffering from depression i have gone throw the same sh it i thought the next day will be better but you just gonna find yourself 1 things first you when you have satisfied yourself than the rest will eventually come if you are under weight buy protein from your local GNC and start working out....and if you are a snob that may be something too you have to be gratefully with people that try to help you so don't be and *** you have to be good .......I've have lived this and my home life was a disaster every day was a bit ch but i made it all it looks good...


No comments:

Post a Comment